Goals of video
- Show people spirituality is not another belief system
- Show people how to disarm the weaponization of spirituality by their egos
- Show people that what they need right now is more important than finding the truth
- Show people there is no shame in having thoughts, feelings, and doing things
- Discuss the difference between a should and a principle
Spirituality and the Ego
Spirituality is not a belief system like a religion. It is the pursuit of what we call enlightenment or Truth. The real truth can not be spoken and no belief can capture it. This, however, has not stopped people from trying to turn into a belief system or a simple watered down path.Spirituality is a pointer to an experience you can have for yourself. And in order to have these experiences fully and deeply, you must surrender your beliefs of it.
Spiritual practice is a different thing. It is practices gathered from a very long time of tradition, trial, and error, and exploration to have these experiences. These practices have principles to them. And things you ought to try to do in order to achieve what is talked about.Though your mind can quickly turn these things into a spiritual dogma that hinders you and actually hurts you. Your ego can co o spirituality and use it as another thing to shame and guilt yourself which only keeps you in ego.
Your ego thinks that it will do everything. That it will make you become enlightened, it will make you happy, it will make you into a being of light with unconditional love. It wants to control your spiritual journey. But it does this out of the fear that it doesn’t control everything then it will not do it correctly and get what it wants. Its “sin” is innocent and should be seen as such.
Releasing yourself from the spiritual prison
In order for you to help your ego to release control, you must love your ego even more. It is very easy to make an enemy of your ego. Cause in the spiritual journey we have had some teachings that tell us that we should get rid of our ego. Which is an innocent misunderstanding.
What you will realize when you wake up is that there was never an ego to start with. But rather an aspect of yourself that did not want to be part of the experience fully out of fear. At that point, your ego will be fully integrated into your experience and you will have made peace with it.
So, let me know help you love your ego and your experience more to help you along your path. Put your hands on your heart and say things to yourself or in your hear
- It’s not wrong to have an ego
- It’s not wrong to have thought
- It’s not wrong to have feelings
- It’s not wrong to have desires
- It’s not wrong to judge
- It’s not wrong to hate
- It’s not wrong to be afraid
- There is no shame in being who I am
- I am allowed to be and I should be because I am
- All that is within me is only divine perfection and beauty
- If it was not meant to be here then it would be here
- I have never done anything wrong and nor can I ever do anything wrong
- I love you oh sweet ego thank you so much for your protection. Will you please come into my heart now.
- I love you
As you continue to offer yourself love your ego will slowly start to let go. Do not force yourself to let go. It will happen for you don’t worry.